TRAINING PROGRAM IN SYSTEMIC CONSTELLATIONS
Bert Hellinger (2002), DGfS (2015), Hellenic Counseling Association (HAC) & European Association for Counseling EAC with automatic registration upon graduation as regular members in HAC & EAC (2017).
Graduates of the Program can obtain the Certificate of Counselor Accreditation from the European Counseling Association (E.A.C.), and the International Association for Counseling (I.A.C.). This certification makes it possible to practice the profession of Mental Health Counselor anywhere in the world.
- in the wider psychosocial field, to professionals and final students in the respective fields (holders of a higher education Degree).
- From 2018, the Program is also addressed to graduates of a General Degree of higher education.
DURATION & CONTENT
The Training Program consists of 750-900 hrs duration, allocated under the following areas:
• Personal Therapy/ Counseling (150 hours)
• Theoretical Training and Methodology – Practical Experience (400-550 hours)
• Internship (160 hours)
• Supervision – Intervision (40 hours)
The completion of the Program requires the successful completion of individual and group assignments, the preparation of a diploma thesis as well as a successful evaluation by the
Special Intensive Programs are designed for students from abroad.