For the business/organization, there are three driving principles: Performance, Loyalty, Goal Orientation.
Where this triptych is disturbed, the corresponding system is deregulated.
Disruption can occur during times of crisis and/or critical decision-making, such as:
• operational restructuring
• restructuring of executive potential
• restructuring of structures, departments and departments
• rearrangements of products and services
• entry / exit of executives, products, services
• mergers, expansion
• redefining customer goals/obligations/characteristics
• operational, organizational and financial decisions